Patient Support Calls
Medical Experience Preferred
Job ID# A2002
Leverage your customer service expertise and Medical knowledge to provide the latest in TeleHealth Solutions by helping to enroll patients in an online and on demand healthcare delivery service that's transforming the world of medicine, all from the comfort of your own home!
About Parkes & Co.
Parkes & Co. connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Parkes & Co. provides the clients, you provide the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you’re the boss.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
What’s Needed to Provide Customer Support for this Client
- Assisting callers with enrollment inquiries
- Determining offerings customers are missing
- Explain offered services and benefits
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
Must-Have Qualities and Capabilities
- Familiarity with medical terms and healthcare industry
- Familiarity with company processes and policies
- Clear, confident and professional communication skills to build trust and rapport
- Understanding of “patient call flow”
- Quick-thinking management of patient needs
- Assertiveness to promote additional products and services
- Empathy and a sincere desire to assist and prioritize the patient
- Tenacity to understand and deliver on patients’ needs
No degrees necessary - great work from home opportunity for anyone who is ready to start a business and be their own
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Providing great inbound, patient inquiry and enrollment service calls.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
- A Computer
- High Speed wired Internet (No WiFi)
- Phone with headset
- Pass a background screening
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with
Parkes & Co..
Work from Home
Home Phone Required, VoIP OK
Set your Own Schedule